Sunday, 1 June 2014

Friendship


Been having a play with this page/card front. I treated myself to the new kit from Alexis Design Studio and collected the free kit from the ADS facebook page to go with it and had a play in CAP2, creating an overlay from one of my own photos. The main bp has the overlay on it and some fx applied. The same paper is just as it is in the pack as the mat behind the buddha. The "quote" is just something that I came up with.

Challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout and great sentiment too, so true.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Ann, this is perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x