Monday, 16 December 2013

Special Christmas

This will probably (but never say never! lol!) be my last creation of the year to share with you. My hubby's Christmas card, created in Craft Artist 2 using several kits and one of my own digis - the snowman. The swirly paper is the swirly green one that is part of the pack you can get from the freebie tab above. I re-coloured it in CAP2. For anyone wanting to know how, I changed it to white then clicked on the HSL button and gradually kept taking it a little darker grey until I got the texture back. I think it gives a rather nice backdrop for the lovely log cabin image. I kept it simple because hubby doesn't like fussy so I just added the tree and snowman and glitter to the tree branches.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

I'd love to spend Christmas here I think - curled up in front of a log fire and a mug of hot chocolate - bliss! Thank you for dropping by this week and just in case I don't get to post again before Christmas, I hope that yours is wonderful!

13 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ann, I am sure your husband will love it. The cabin looks such a romantic hideaway! A really great card.

    Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous scene Ann. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely Christmas card and your design is great.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    Mian's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Ann.Thanks for playing along this week @ OSAAT.
    Lisa
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely Christmas card for your husband Ann. The log cabin looks like a very romantic haunt and what a great snowman. Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scene you made! Your hubby will love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous holiday card!
    Thank you for sharing your projects with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is stunning .. very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scene, I'm sure it would be the perfect place to spend the holidays! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch At A Time and good luck in the challenge.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Card! thank you for joining us for Anything Goes at Love to Create this fortnight. Mo dt X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing at One Stitch At A Time.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Ann...this card is just lovely. I'm sure your husband enjoyed it. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous winter scene you have created, lovely to be tucked up inside in that cabin! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x