Monday, 30 December 2013

Proud Day


I dare say this will definitely be my last post of the year and it's another two pages for my niece's wedding album. I've used some papers of my own, some clusters from Alexis' Design Studio and items and papers from a Pam Lefors kit - although I have changed the colours of these. I've used CAP 2 to put the pages together and also to create some of the effects. If you've seen my previous posts regarding this album you'll know that I'm putting tags in some of the pages that will be removable. They have a quotation about love/marriage/romance/family on the front but she will be able to write her own memories on the back of them.
I'm entering my pages into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you've had the best Christmas you could possibly have. My thoughts have been with those of you affected by the dreadful weather here in the UK.

My very best wishes to you all for 2014 - I very much hope that it's a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9 comments:

  1. Ann, this is such a very special memento of a very special day. I'm sure your niece and her family will really treasure it. The idea of using tags is a lovely way to display quotes on love, especially as the reverse side can be used to record further quotes. You are giving the special couple a lovely example of Love in all the thought and work you have put into creating this beautiful album.

    Wishing you a very Happy and Creative New Year.

    Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Ann - the pictures themselves are wonderful and the design/layout really shows them off. I think your choice of embellishments is just enough as well, not too much and not too little.

    Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT challenge this month, I would like to wish you luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous Ann. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann these two pages are just fabulous and I think the tag idea for personalisation is just fantastic.

    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout you've created. Love the papers and colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann, this is wonderful and I always love seeing your talent!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully laid out and such a gorgeous colour choice. Thank you for sharing at One Stitch At A Time and good luck in the challenge.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome work!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x