Sunday, 8 September 2013

Funny Face


Goodness but it's been a long time since I blogged! Real life has been getting in the way of both crafting and blogging but that's how it is sometimes - unfortunately, it's likely to be so for a while yet so I'll just be doing what I can, when I can.
We had our lovely GD to stay at the beginning of August and despite being a beauty, she has a tendency to be self concious and pull faces for the camera so when I saw the Soprano digi stamp from Make it Crafty, it gave me an idea for using some of these photos. I coloured the digi in ArtRage using the no lines technique - it's the first time I've used this technique and it took me ages but I really like the end result. I put the page together in Craft Artist 2 and gave her (and just about everything else!) a shadow to make her 'pop' from the page a bit more. I'm entering my page into the Anything Goes at Digitally Sweet this week.

Thank you for dropping by and I hope it won't be quite so long next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ann.
    Yes, it has certainly been a long time since you last posted - I was thinking just that only yesterday :)

    I love your LO and excellent colouring of the digi. Your lovely Sophie is such a sweetie and shows her delightful character with her fun poses.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this and love that image! How fun and nice to see you back! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Digitally Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this just too funny! Fantastic LO!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x