Saturday, 14 September 2013

A Lovely Day


We had a lovely day out at Buttermere while Sophie was staying. It's one of the loveliest lakes in the English Lake District. While we were there we decided to have lunch at one of our favourite pubs - The Fish. We'd been to Vindolanda Fort on Hadrian's Wall (we are so lucky to live where we do!) the day before and I couldn't manage the walk down to the lake so while Tom and Sophie wandered down there, I waited in the pub with a pot of earl grey and a good book. I used a template from Fiddle dee dee Designs, elements from a couple of kits from Pam Lefors and Template Dreams, one of my own backing papers and various effects in Craft Artist 2 to immortalise the day.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you have a really good weekend.

9 comments:

  1. A lovely day, a lovely layout, lovely panorama and lovely memories.
    We love to see your artwork; thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Remember you can post up to FIVE projects this week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Ann. And it looks like you probably had a wonderful time to create those precious memories. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us in our challenge this week. I appreciate your willingness to share and allow us to peek into your memories. Scrapbooking really is a great way to archive it all, and I thank you for sharing it all with us. God bless your week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite places for a holiday. Beautiful layout. Thanks for playing at DSC.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Anne,love the photo's and fab layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Anne Love the scene great job!

    Hugs
    Kim

    Please visit my site DigiDarlaDesigns.com for some stamp you may need to your stamping if you have some time...


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Beautiful day beautiful LO!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous layout Ann, love the background masks. Hope you're keeping well. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout with awesome colors! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Ann! I just found your blog! What a beautiful layout! I'd love for you to apply for our Design Team at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x