Wednesday, 19 June 2013

The Magic Of Christmas


This is my first Christmas card of the year and wasn't even intentional! I really liked the sketch at Digi Sketch Challenge where you can do either the sketch, the theme or both. I set out to just use the sketch originally and started to put my card together using A Whisper of Spring digi kit by Karen from Daisy Trail - I really liked what I was doing but suddenly decided to make it a Christmas card (don't ask me why because I haven't a clue! lol!) the only thing was that the greens in the kit aren't quite right for Christmas so I saved what I'd done to come back to and set about changing the colours in Craft Artist. I'm having to use CAP1 at the moment because my main computer is poorly sick (critical in fact) and I'm using the lappy and it can't cope with CAP2. I'm really missing CAP2 but not having the extras it gives is meaning I'm having to stretch myself a bit so it's all to the good. Anyway, I digress - back to the card, I added some elements from Molemina's White Christmas and that lovely flourish is from Miriam's Scraps.

Challenges:

Keep your eyes peeled, I'm hoping to be back with the card I originally started in the next day or so. :D

5 comments:

  1. Great card, thankyou for joining us at the Digi Sketch challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastically sumptuous, Ann - love it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant card Ann...thanks for using both my sketch and theme at Digi Sketch Challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, thank you so much for playing along at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x