Saturday, 29 June 2013

Ruby Wedding


I'm getting ahead with my cards with this one - it's my cousin's ruby wedding anniversary at the beginning of August and it's hard to believe that it's 40 years since I was her chief bridesmaid. I've had a lovely time making this for the happy couple. The papers are mine and I've used two of my own digi stamps, the rose trellis and the music collage that I coloured using ArtRage. The cluster of roses and leaves in the top right hand corner are from Heartfelt digi kit by Angie Hinkman. I created the white embossed paper in Craft Artist.

Challenges:

I hope you have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card, I love the rose trellis, thank you for joining us at crafty catz
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card, I love the music notes, they always give that special character to the cards. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with flowers' challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon and good luck.
    Hugs
    Jo (DT member)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning Ann! I adore your card. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, simply stunning. Perfect! Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Ann and thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a Ruby Wedding! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x