Thursday, 20 June 2013

Pretty As A Flower


This is the page I started to make yesterday that somehow managed to morph into a Christmas card and as I'd saved it to the point I'd reached, which was a good three quarters finished, I came back to it to finish it off today. Almost everything, including the word art, is from A Whisper of Spring digi kit by Karen Glover - and this is the proper colour. The things that came from other kits are: the ribbons which are from one of my own, the photo mask from Jessica Sprague and the corner embellishment that is from White Christmas by Miriam's Scraps. I did all my tinkering in CAP1 - still waiting to get my hands on CAP2 again - but you can still do a lot in CAP1.

Challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today x

8 comments:

  1. This truly pretty as a flower!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann: This is really beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge this week. I enjoy your art and I thank you for stopping by!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning - I love it! Love the colors, everything! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning but isnt eligible for our challenge, sorry about that. hugs Shirley TPS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a scrapbook page not a card.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous scrapbook page, Ann...so great to see you used again my sketch at Digi Sketch Challenge...thanks for that!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, the colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic use of the sketch thank you so much for playing along at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x