Thursday, 13 June 2013

I'm Waaaaaay To Young For This!


It's number 2 GS's 21st birthday this month so I've been busy with his card. I love this photo of him so I couldn't resist using it, although I'm not sure what he'll have to say about it, lol! I've used items from several kits, and items of my own. The two guitars are my own digi stamps and I couldn't not use them considering that Josh is a bass player, could I? I've included the keyboard and laptop because he's recently got into creating music on the computer too. I thought the post-it note might appeal to his sense of humour. The reason for two pictures is because the one below is just the card front which is totally digital for Digitally Sweet.


Challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Oh Ann ... this is just PRECIOUS! How could he not LOVE IT! So personal and reflects on things that mean so much to him! FANTASTIC creation!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Ann this is just precious! I love all the elements on this! Perfect way to preserve memories..Thanks for playing along with our Father's Day challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, I always love your creations! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, and such beautiful picture! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and gorgeous photo love the embellishments and the meaning behind them all-thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That´s such a lovely layout and photo. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting for all Seasons. Tomorrow we will start a new one. Perhaps you will join in again :o) xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x