Thursday, 6 June 2013

Butterfly Kisses


I just had a fancy for something a bit different today. Everything on this card except the tropical scene egg, comes from Butterfly Kisses by Karen (available on Daisy Trail). This kit appealed to me as soon as I saw it a couple of months ago, and I'm still slightly surprised by that. Not because the elements and papers aren't lovely - they are - but because I hardly ever use orange for either cards or layouts so for me this one is really bright! The tropical scene egg is one of my own digi stamps and was coloured with a mixture of sponging and pens. All in all, I really enjoyed making this and maybe I can say that I've finally conquered orange! lol!

Challenges:


9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful Card. Great Design! Perfect through and through. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, beautiful, just awesome! Thanks for playing our flowers challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, lovely tropical scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you have definitely conquered ORANGE! A really lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is lovely, the orange is so warm. love the image
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors, image and incredible flowers.Thank you for sharing your flowers with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Gorgeous! I love the egg shape and the stamp. So Cheery! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card. Love the image, the layout and all those wonderful flowers! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x