Friday, 17 May 2013

These Boots.........


Morning all! Today's card is for my brother's birthday at the end of the month. Men's cards are never easy so I decided to focus on two of his interests, music and walking - and his favourite place to walk which is here in the Lake District. I created the card in Craft Artist 2 and although it isn't obvious in the photo have layered various bits up. The two guitars are digi stamps that I coloured in ArtRage. The walking equipment I cut out of photos to use as embellishments. The papers came from kits by Pam Lefors, Sherwood Studios and Daisy Trail. I also used a template by FranB.

Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing our Birthday Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann - I am sure your brother will love it. That's the great thing about CAP - you can really personalise cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a guy! I'm sure your brother will love it. Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice male card! Thanks for joining TTCRD for this week's challenge. I hope you will join us again. ~DT Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this masculine birthday card. It is full of great details. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x