Wednesday, 22 May 2013

The Female Line


This page is a variation on another one I did recently. I wasn't entirely happy with the shadow box frame I created so I created another one and have re-coloured it too. I'm showing three generations of the female line with this one and have done the pictures black and white so that they are all the same. Apart from my own shadow box frame, I've used items from Days gone by, Butterfly kisses and Butterfly paradise kits with some re-colouring.
Challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love the colors.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab Anne. Very clever layout and lovely memories to treasure. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout, I just love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope we’ll see you again next fortnight!
    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so gorgeous, what a lovely LO! Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Beautiful colors, and I absolutely love the design. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x