Thursday, 23 May 2013

Leather & Lace


When I saw the current challenge at Digitally Sweet, it had me scratching my head. Then I came across a free kit called Love Me which was just perfect. I've scrapped this lovely photo of my twin niece and nephew during their first (and so far, only) trip to Florida. Everything except the vellum pocket, 'embossed' scroll on the pocket,  ribbon, and text are from the kit although I changed the colour of the paper from green. I'm very pleased with the floral embellishment on top of the paper - it's part of the kit and is white, which I like and was planning to use as is but I didn't realise I had it highlighted when I went to add a shadow to something else and the shadow ended up being applied to it of course. I decided to leave it because I really like the effect which is very reminiscent of paste used through a stencil. I do love it when I discover things by accident!

Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Ann, this is beautiful! What a special pic of the twins! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful twins and a fabulous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture and such a beautiful page. What a great way to preserve these special memories. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x