Thursday, 9 May 2013

Ist House Mouse






I'm quite slow coming to the house mouse phenomenon but I've been having a play with this lovely image. I created decoupage from the image and did the decoupage digitally for the top card and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out. The bottom card uses the same image as a part finished painting which gives it a different look. The top one is a birthday card and although I haven't decided what the bottom one will be for yet, I think it would make a rather nice 'Thinking of You' card.

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. I love this housemouse image its so cute. both cards are lovely, but I especially like the idea of the half finished painting its fab.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the house mouse images. I have some candy on my blog.
    http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.com. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creations.House Mouse are my favourite thank you for joining in the Crafting Musketeers Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are gorgeous! I am a little bias towards the purple card, I must admit. *smile* You did a truly FAB job on both and love all the purple here. Thanks for joining us over at TTCRD challenge. Hope to see you again. ~DT Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your creation, many thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both stunning creations, I am a big fan of house mouse and love this cute image, gorgeous layouts and papers too. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x