Wednesday, 29 May 2013

If the sun won't come to me......


I'll have to go to a memory of it!! These are the first two pages for the 3rd and final leg of our Gran Canaria holiday in 2005. This time it was Maspalomas - again a bit more geared towards tourists, but the apartments here were more like ones you'd live in. More photos of the apartment and it's setting will come as part of other pages. I've used several kits and various shapes and effects and colour changes in CAP 2 The photo strip is one I created myself. As you can see, this is another two page spread, I loved this sketch and just mirror imaged it for the second page. If you want more detail, I've added the pages individually below.



Challenges:




10 comments:

  1. Terrific take of the sketch. I like the photo strip. You Rock!
    Eli (SOUS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hI WOW your take on the sketch is absolutely fabulous. Love love love it. thanks for joining in with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 2 page layout!!! Love the photo strips! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what stunning LO, love the photo strip . Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA! This a beauty,Ann! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful layouts, thsnk you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO pretty!
    What a great project!
    I really enjoy this and am so glad that you
    joined us! Thanks so much!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea to turn this into a double pager! Love the striking colors! Thanks so much for entering at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for playing along with jus at Stuck on U Sketches! This is a fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x