Today's layout is a memory page featuring my Mother. It's 23 years this year since she passed away and she's a big miss by us all so it's lovely to scrap a photo of her and re-live a few memories. I've used a couple of kits and some of my own elements and papers and re-coloured a couple of things in Craft Artist 2. I rather like the soft effect of these colours with the black and white photo.
- Kaboodle Doodles - For the ladies
- Try it on Tuesday - Feminine & Fancy
- Tuesday Throwdown - My Mother, My Friend
- Little Red Wagon - All about Mom
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Gingerloft - Lilac & Lace
- Lasting Memories - One photo