Thursday, 4 April 2013

What Big.....


I managed to do myself a mischief yesterday and all I was doing was picking a brass olive up off the garage floor so that I didn't damage the tyres on my scooter  - I'm not sure what happened but I felt something 'give' and a sharp pain. I suspect that I've pulled a muscle about half way up my rib cage and I don't half know it so I was glad of the distraction of creating this page this morning. I treated myself to a lovely new kit from Daisy Trail - Butterfly Kisses by Karen Glover and to a template kit - Circle Fun by Template Dreams that I couldn't wait to try out. I've used template 1 very closely and changed the colours of a couple of things from the kit. The embossed white mount is my own. The photo is of my lovely nephew taken a couple of years ago at Halloween  He'd be 10 then. The kit is actually quite a romantic one but I loved the colours for a Halloween photo. I put the page together in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:

Hope your day is going well and as for me - well, the next time I see a brass olive on the garage floor I'll kick it to one side and leave hubby to pick it up himself! Who'd have thought being married to a plumber would be so hazardous?? Lol! :-)

5 comments:

  1. A great use of a photograph. Your nephew will be chuffed you have used it. Hope your back is feeling better. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that's scary! Thanks for playing along at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great page - and a great photo! Thanks for sharing it with us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the theme.Super layout.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at DSC.
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x