Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Parroting On!


I don't tend to use green much but rather like this shade. The parrot and paper are both from Aviary Paradise by Daisy Trail and I've sponged around the edges in Craft Artist on the largest piece. I took the white embossing on a little further and created a full sheet that I've used 2 pieces of behind the topper. I love the fresh look of white with this paper and how they compliment to colours in this lovely parrot.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love this Ann, your mojo has definitely returned and is being put to good use. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful i love the image and the background. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x