Wednesday, 10 April 2013

One Of Life's Good Days!


This is another page from our first holiday in Gran Canaria in 2005. This was taken during the middle of the 3 weeks we were there when we were staying at San Augustin. I've used a new kit that I was tempted into buying by Edna and Carol because both have produced some fabulous things with it. It's from Daisy Trail - True Blue by Angie Hinkman and while I was there another of Angie's kit's seemed to slip into my basket but I'll show you that one another time. :-) I used another template from Template Dreams too. I haven't really used templates before but I must admit to enjoying using the two sets I treated myself to recently. The only thing that isn't part of either kit is the piece of white embossing behind the photo which is one of my own papers that I added to stop the photo blending in too much.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:

Thank you for calling by today. :-)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the colors and the title too! So glad you are joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - the kit is nice though and it's more Edna's fault then mine!!

    Great layout, it took me a while to work out what to do with Trish's templates in CA but I eventually worked it out! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning lay out page thanks for sharing it with us CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout of the page, lovely colours as well.

    Thank you very much for sharing your card with us at Digi Sketch Challenge, and good luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    FANTASTIC layout. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for joining us at DSC. Good Luck!~
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue and yellow are two of my favorite colors and seeing them in your beautiful LO confirms that - great LO - Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. super page, Thanks for playing along with our anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO, love the blue & yellow combination which work fabulously with the photo. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in Challenge 48 'show us your ribbons' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    Great digital page. Love the colours and the image. The digital ribbon bow looks good. Great Layout.
    I really hope you will join us again for future challenges.

    Hugs Lisa xxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Layout! Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x