Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Irises and Daffodils


Well, back to normality today, or what passes for it in my case - I'll probably be thinking it's Monday all day! I've been having some more play with digital white embossing in Craft Artist. This one was a little more challenging because it just wanted to emboss a square. In the end I put it through cut out studio first and that sorted it. The embellishment is from banners and dividers again and is lovely because it has a flat non-embossed bit in the middle that you can put something into. On this occasion I've added two digis to it - the iris which I used twice and the daffodils that I cut out of the mug they're in. The greeting was added separately too. I used a corner embellishment to create a punch in CAP2, punched out the 4 corners and used 1 of the 'waste' pieces as a die cut in the top right hand corner.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today x

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! such an elegant clean and simple card - love the corner embellies, and that embossing effect is so cool! thanks for sharing with the Charisma Galz, and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely & elegant. I love the combination of colors that you used, the purple & daffodil go so well together in nature as well as on this card. LOVE the embossing, just perfect!

    Thank you for playing along with the One Stitch At a Time Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! So "SPRING-Y!" :) Thanks for playing along with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some awesome colors for spring. Just love the image and the embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining our Oh So Girly challenge at Sweet Stampin'
    with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card...just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on our sketch! beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SALS! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x