Thursday, 18 April 2013

Festival




Today I'm sharing two facing pages for the Gran Canaria album I'm working on. I'm pretty sure that if you click on the photos to enlarge them you'll be able to read what it was all about so I needn't repeat it here. Suffice to say they are great memories and those goats in the middle picture of the bottom page were impeccably behaved during the parade. These pages took a bit of bringing together and I used papers and elements from a variety of kits and can't remember which ones just now but if you want to know about anything in particular let me know in the comments and I'll hunt it down for you.

Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Love this Ann it looks fabulous. Hope you feel better. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your two-page-spread! The colors are perfect! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page lay-outs Ann!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann - these look wonderful layouts and bring back fab memories I'm sure! Love your scrapping elements. Thanks for sharing your project at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x