Friday, 12 April 2013

...and the livin' is easy.....


I was feeling a little bit irritable but without knowing why when I made this card, and I think I subconsciously created something I'd find soothing. I used one of Trish's templates (from Template Dreams) again as a starting point and Aviary Paradise kit from Daisy Trail. I changed the colour of the  backing paper I used slightly because it wasn't quite blue enough for what I was aiming for. I tweaked a few things in Craft Artist and added one of my own embossed papers to complete the look. I like the unfussy look of the layout of this template and the end result helped to sort my mood so all in all a good result! Lol!
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

I hope you're having a chilled out day, but if you aren't, I hope my card will help you to feel that way :-)

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Ann and very soothing to the eye. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ann, I like the scene you have created, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a challenge this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!
    Leona (Creative moments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: Just Add Water
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and perfect for our challenge at Creative moments "things with Wings". Thanks for joining in the fun x Janet

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x