Monday, 25 March 2013

Warm Wishes



The lovely Denise, co-owner of the Digitally Sweet challenge is having a bit of a rough time at the moment (you can read all about it on the blog) and as I don't have her address, I decided to send her a digital card via email. It is also suitable for the current challenge at DS which is Spring & pastel colours. Everything except the bow is from the Sending Flowers kit from Template Dreams although I have recoloured the frame and swirls to tie in with the lovely creamy yellow of the flowers on the background paper. Then I 'inked' around the edges of the paper. I've had another idea for this paper, but that will have to wait for another day, lol! I put the card together in CAP 2 and used one of the textures on the frame and the swirls.
I'm entering my card front into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today :-)

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ann, love what you've done with the kit. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Get Well card! I love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Get Well card! I love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Jackie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cheery get well card, Ann.
    It's sure to do the trick :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, its bound to make someone feel better! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. how beautiful, love how you used the swirls with the friend label. just beautiful!!! thanks so much for sharing it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! I love the beautiful bow and swirls! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ann! This is beautiful and it's mine too! TY! Can't wait to print it out! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet thing to do! Its a lovely card and I'm sure she'll appreciate it! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card....thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so meaningful and thoughtful, thanks so much that you are joining us at Sketch N Stash with this wonderful Card!
    xx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Ann, I like the sentiment and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x