Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Not A Cloud.....


You might not believe this but this page started out lilac/purple, had pansies on it and was going to be a get well card!!!! It's strange how things change as we go along sometimes isn't it??? I changed my mind completely for the get well card and started from scratch - you can see the result in the post below - and came back to the first one and started to change a bit here and a bit there and before long it bore very little resemblance to the original! I ended up with something I like though and, believe it or not, thoroughly enjoyed the process. I've used lots of different kits for the embellishments and the frame is one I've created. The little vellum envelope is from Sending Flowers kit from Template Dreams, I've never seen another one like it and I can see me using this one a lot because I love tucking journalling into little pockets.  The papers are from a kit called Dreams from Stuff to Scrap.

I'm entering my page into these challenges:

That's it for today, hope you haven't got too much snow where you are. x

5 comments:

  1. Love this Ann and we can but dream lol. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Layout! I love the beautiful sun shining picture. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! I love the way your project morphed from being a get well card done in lavender to this wonderful layout with pretty spring colors - it actually looks like the area we live in. Beautiful layers and texture - like water for sure! After reading about your "morphing" paper project, I had to take a look at what you made for your friend. Couldn't help but laugh out loud AGAIN - so like me when I'm creating - I never know what will happen, even if it is carefully laid out in my mind. Thank you for sharing both creations. I hope your friend is soon recovered completely. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love the blues, flowers and the sun! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous....and that glimpse of blue sky looks lovely lol! Thanks for joining us at Digitally sweet!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x