This card is made mostly with the digi kit I won recently, Distressed Elegance from Template Dreams. Trish has concentrated on 3 main colours and the result has been to make me think a little differently. Firstly, I don't think I'd have been inclined to use the mustard colour, but it works really well with the other two colours it's been teamed with. I've been wanting to use this gorgeous butterfly but to make it work with this colour way, I needed to change it's colour. The embossed paper is part of the bundle too and is gorgeous. The other things I've used are:
- a JSP mask
- corners from Miriam's Scraps (played about with in CAP2)
- the ribbons either side of the central panel and watch are from my own kits.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- Everybody Art - Butterfly
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- CD Sunday - Butterflies
- Digitally Sweet - Lost in time
Well, that's me for today, I'm just getting dinner ready to pop in the oven later so I can relax and enjoy the 6 nations which is followed pretty much straight after by Merlin :-) Hope you're having a good weekend.