Saturday, 2 March 2013

Caught In The Act!


I think this was my 5th birthday and obviously the singing had gone on too long! Either that or the buttercream and chocolate sprinkles were just too much temptation but here I am caught on camera for all time. I was lucky enough to win challenge #23 at Digitally Sweet and spent my winnings on the Distressed Elegance bundle from Template Dreams. Apart from the full kit, the bundle also contains extra papers which have a fabulous embossed effect and a pack of word art. I've used a couple of the embossed papers on the two side panels.  I have played around a bit with some effects in Craft Artist 2 but apart from the photo and the sunburst thingy on top of the cluster, everything is from the kit. I created a mask for the photo using an oval and a couple of flourishes. The page took me ages because I kept changing my mind and getting side tracked as usual but I've had a lovely morning's play.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

21 comments:

  1. What a precious photo and fabulous layout Ann! Great job and wonderful memories! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! It's the first thing I've looked at this morning and it has started my day off perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Ann, love this kit too. You haven't changed much over the years either! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is Beautiful....
    And what a perfect take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute page! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for honoring us by playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout & I love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a fantastic job with this kit! Isn't it a GREAT kit! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww!!! How sweet is that pic and how many of us get caught, right? I love this and what a great kit to, love the banners!! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute LO. Thank you for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a great layout, just love it. Caroleanne sous.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super layout, love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply fantastic!
    Always fun to see something different...like going digi!
    Since we don't see so much of that.
    And ADORE the photo!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch Ann. Loving the plush colour combo. Treasured photo showcased beautifully. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is way too cute, love the picture and those banners in the back. Thanks so much for sharing it with me! Yes, late is better than never. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way too cute, love the picture and the banners. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work with me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow.. What a great take on our sketch and such a beautiful layout with such wonderful colors..
    thanks for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Very cool! Love those colors! Thanks so much for playing along with our SOUS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout!! Love the colors and the photo is too cute!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x