Sunday, 31 March 2013

Beautiful Hibiscus


Happy Easter to you all, I hope you're having a lovely time. I've been doing a bit more of the digital 'white' embossing that I showed you in the last post. This time I've used a paper I've created myself with a fine canvas texture - if it's pure white, it's very difficult to get the embossing right but I think this is as close as I'm likely to get. I used an element from the Banners and Dividers kit from Daisy Trail again to emboss. The blue papers are my own and are part of a freebie pack that you can get from the freebies page just above this post.The digi is Beautiful Hibiscus and is one of mine. I decided to keep it simple again and the only embellishments I've used are the buttons and the heart and pin. The sentiment is part of the digi.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping in today. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ann, Love the image! The embossing is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful spring card, Ann. Love that blue hibiscus. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love the colour that you chose to use. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time.. Good Luck in the draw and Happy Easter.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!
    happy easter!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, I love the image and the beautiful colours you have used. Your colouring and design showcase this image beautifully.
    Good to have you with us at Natalie and Amy's this month. Hope we see you again soon.
    hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Ann! The blues just pop right off the page and I love the flowers; totally gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty flower card you have created and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x