Friday, 1 February 2013

Tie A Yellow Ribbon


I'm meeting myself coming back this morning so please forgive me being slow posting this. Our second challenge of the year at CACB starts today and this time our inspiration is coming from the film/song, Tie A Yellow Ribbon which means we want something tied, some yellow and ribbon - of course you can have all three in one if you take the title literally, lol!
You might not believe this, but this card started out with green as the main colour! As I twiddled and fiddled, things gradually changed - including the colour of the two papers. The papers (which are both originally green), doiley and border embellishments are from the A Picture Paints A Thousand words kit, the silver ribbon bow is from the Eggstravaganza kit and the main image is Rose Trellis digi stamp. (All are from Crafty Ann's), I put it all together in Craft Artist 2.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:
I hope you'll be able to come along and share your take on this challenge too.

Before I go, I thought I'd let you know that as today (Friday) is my birthday, I'm celebrating with a freebie of a couple of my favourite digi stamps on Crafty Ann's page on facebook. Just click on the link to take you to the page. You have until Monday to get them. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ann and thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday with your Doily. Lovely bright roses cheering up a cold February day.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ann - I love yellow roses.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ann and pleased to see you have taken time to join in with us at CD Sunday.
    A beautiful design, I love the yellow roses.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ann, I love the beautiful yellow roses on this they're gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue x GDT CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Ann, birthday wishes from me, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely layout Ann - perfect for this weeks challenge at CD Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Ann, great lay out and i love the stamps you have used.
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x