Saturday, 2 February 2013

Love Tag


This is something I had a lot of fun with. I created a digital lasercut using Music Collage 3 digi stamp (this is currently available as a freebie here on facebook until Monday 4th Feb.) The lovely Catherine has done a tutorial how to do this for our fb group Craft Artist ~ Creative CAPpers and it's very addictive! Then I had to think about what to do with it and who should come charging to the rescue but the lovely girls at Digitally Sweet. The time the theme is Anything but a card or layout. Now, I will admit that this threw me at first - then I decided to give a tag ago. Tags aren't something that I do very often - real or otherwise and this is my first digital tag. It won't be my last though because I had a ball making it and I've used a surprising number of things too. I used:

  • tag shape & ribbon V from A Picture Paints A Thousand Words. (APPAW) The rose and paper I created the tag from is from Eggstravaganza. Both kits from Crafty Ann's
  • Violin is from Aged Wedding by Miriam's Scrap
  • The flowers and word art is from Only You from With Love Studio
  • Music Collage 3 digi stamp - also from Crafty Ann's (see above for how to get it free until 4th Feb. If you miss out on the freebie but would still like it, it's only 60p)
  • All put together in Craft Artist 2
Having created the tag I couldn't resist a little 'tongue in cheek' moment and used the easel and bits from APPATW to display it digitally like the little easels you can get to display cards on. I've loved how this challenge got me thinking from several different angles.

I'm also entering my tag into these challenges:
I hope you're all having a lovely and crafty weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Ann - think this is brilliant - great use of the digital laser cutting too. Good luck in the challenge.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, This is beautiful! Never heard of this laser cut, but I guess cuz I use SU software! Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - and I love the easel. Thanks for sharing it at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, That is beautiful - I love the music laser cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very different, love the music theme. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann this is so cool! And I love the easel touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Well done! I had to think too .. we were emailing back and forth among the DT- "What do we do!!!?" Loving all the creativity that's coming out and this is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x