This is something I had a lot of fun with. I created a digital lasercut using Music Collage 3 digi stamp (this is currently available as a freebie here on facebook until Monday 4th Feb.) The lovely Catherine has done a tutorial how to do this for our fb group Craft Artist ~ Creative CAPpers and it's very addictive! Then I had to think about what to do with it and who should come charging to the rescue but the lovely girls at Digitally Sweet. The time the theme is Anything but a card or layout. Now, I will admit that this threw me at first - then I decided to give a tag ago. Tags aren't something that I do very often - real or otherwise and this is my first digital tag. It won't be my last though because I had a ball making it and I've used a surprising number of things too. I used:
- tag shape & ribbon V from A Picture Paints A Thousand Words. (APPAW) The rose and paper I created the tag from is from Eggstravaganza. Both kits from Crafty Ann's
- Violin is from Aged Wedding by Miriam's Scrap
- The flowers and word art is from Only You from With Love Studio
- Music Collage 3 digi stamp - also from Crafty Ann's (see above for how to get it free until 4th Feb. If you miss out on the freebie but would still like it, it's only 60p)
- All put together in Craft Artist 2
Having created the tag I couldn't resist a little 'tongue in cheek' moment and used the easel and bits from APPATW to display it digitally like the little easels you can get to display cards on. I've loved how this challenge got me thinking from several different angles.
I'm also entering my tag into these challenges: