Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Plotting Mischief!


The challenge at Digitally Sweet this week is Love Is All Around and I couldn't resist scrapping this page of my hubby. It's one of my favourite photos of him because of the expression on his face. I took the photo on our very first holiday together and he's even more of a miserable old scroat when it comes to having his photo taken than I am and I threatened to keep snapping away until he smiled. About 50 photos later, it worked but I'm sure you can see by his expression that he was already plotting his revenge!
Everything I used is from the A Picture Paints A Thousand Words kit from Crafty Ann's. I changed the colour of the main bp from green to brown in Craft Artist. The fancy borders and mounts for the journalling and title were also created in Craft Artist using the masks that are part of the kit.
I'm also entering my page into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely layout...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann! I have to admit, that grin on his face made me smile this morning. Great LO and awesome pic .. thanks for making me smile and thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, another lovely layout & I love your journaling panel - as you say - suits the photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, great layout.
    You sound as if you had a great holiday.
    Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    Moira.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is very very nice.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards Galore Scrapbooking challenge
    Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Clever and wel woth the wait for the right snap! Love the layout.

    Thanks for taking part in the CG SCrapbook Challenge with us.

    Angela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely layout!
    thank you for taking part in the challenge at CG scrapbook challenge this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely LO.
    Thanks you for taking part in the CG Scrapbooking challenge. Joan x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x