Friday, 15 February 2013

Love Actually


It's time for our next challenge at CACB already! This time we've been inspired by another film - Love Actually. It can be any love themed project and I'm showing you the card I made for hubby for our 6th anniversary last weekend.
I put the layout together using Craft Artist 2 and used items from several kits. The mask is a digi stamp (Venetian Mask 3) and I coloured it using a variety of techniques from straight forward colouring to paper piecing and adding texture via Craft Artist to parts to make it look glittered. The kits used were from Crafty Ann's and With Love Studios.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:

I hope you'll get the chance to join us this fortnight - there can never be too much love in this world!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning and unusual project. I love it. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card so striking I love the colours and the image
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously creative! Thank you so much for playing with us for this past challenge at Love to Create!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina, LTC Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique card! Looks like you spent a massive amounts of time on this, such a great creation! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge blog!

    Mei - LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x