Thursday, 14 February 2013

Hearts & Flowers


I'm running a bit close to the wire again with this one, but I love how the Digitally Sweet challenge is promoting and encouraging digital crafting and really don't like to miss it if I can help it. This time the theme is Hearts & Flowers - you know how things sometimes just slot into place and sometimes just.......don't?!?! Well this creation fell into the latter category, lol!! We don't really celebrate valentine's day so I thought I'd scrap one of our wedding photos instead this year and this is what I eventually came up with. The triple heart (complete with sentiment) is a digi stamp from  the Love is All Around 1 sheet and I played around with it in Craft Artist Pro 2 to get the effects you can see. The red bp is a freebie here, the ivory satin one is from Miriam's Scraps Aged Wedding as are the skeleton leaves, the swirly flourish is from Miriam's It's All in the Wood and the roses are from J'aime Paris by TATB.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, I'll see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Ann, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love it! We don't like to miss your creations either! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO, love the beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful design. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann this is beautiful! I so love seeing your creation on Digitally Sweet! So glad you got it done on time:)
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    Elizabeth DSCDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project, great design & lovely sentiment!

    So glad that you joined us for the Challenge at Come And Get It, good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x