I've only ever visited Puerto de Mogan once, for a week - but would go back in a heartbeat! I wonder if it would be the same 2nd time around and almost 8 years later though.........maybe it's better to just keep dreamin'.......
I do love to scrap the photos of our stay though, it's a great way to re-live wonderful memories isn't it? I've used several kits for this page from Crafty Ann's, Daisy Trail, Miriam's Scraps and Cool Scraps. I 'inked' around the backing paper using a bristle brush in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my layout into these challenges:
- Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes with an optional sketch which I decided to use so I hope they recognise it.
- PTW - Buttons and bling (my bling bit is the sparkly mount for the photo and the sparkly flourish
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- CG Scrapbook Challenge - Must feature blue.
Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!