Saturday, 23 February 2013

Dreamin'.......


I've only ever visited Puerto de Mogan once, for a week - but would go back in a heartbeat! I wonder if it would be the same 2nd time around and almost 8 years later though.........maybe it's better to just keep dreamin'.......
I do love to scrap the photos of our stay though, it's a great way to re-live wonderful memories isn't it? I've used several kits for this page from Crafty Ann's, Daisy Trail, Miriam's Scraps and Cool Scraps. I 'inked' around the backing paper using a bristle brush in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my layout into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. What can I say Fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards Galore Scrapbooking challenge
    Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors on your beautiful LO! Thanks for using my sketch! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing you talent with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and lovely colours. I've also joined your blog as a new member to keep in touch...luv annie...


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page Anne. How did you get it to look as though you had embossed round the photo (as if you'd used nesties?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Love the colour and embellishmentts. Craft Artist is fab.
    thank you for joining our challenge at CG Scrapbook Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, this is beautiful! I love that photo!! That anchor is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have found the perfect setting for this photo. Works really well in this layout.

    Thanks for taking part wiht us on the CG SCrapbook challenge.

    Angela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning photo and lovely way to show it off. Thanks for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x