Monday, 28 January 2013

Love Is Like A Butterfly.....


Morning all! Today's offering was inspired by the challenge at Digitally Sweet which is Butterflies. In keeping with the challenge which is TOTALLY digital, I'm showing you the card front first.


Here it is made into the card. This design took a bit of pulling together for some reason - I started out with an idea in my head that just wouldn't translate to page. Thankfully, I eventually ended up with something I was happy with even if quite a few things ended up changed! lol! The red bp (which isn't actually red), the 'glass' border, the sentiment banner and the paper used to back the gold butterfly are all from A Picture Paints A Thousand Words kit. I also used three digis - the gold outline from butterfly 1, the rose trellis (coloured in ArtRage) and one of the blank journalling labels. All of these are from Crafty Ann's. The two realistic butterflies are from TBAB's Butterfly days and the goldy/creamy backing paper which also has butterflies on it is from A Mother's Love kit from Daisy Trail. I used Craft Artist Pro 2 to put the card together.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you are having a good one. x


8 comments:

  1. Another stunner Ann - it's beautiful. The colours are so rich and the gold embossed butterfly looks like a sticker.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Valentines card! Somebody will feel special! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes ideas just see to challenge us don't they?!!lol your card did turn out beautifully though, it's so rich and elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann this card is amazing, the colours are so rich and the butterflies and sentiment do look like those gold embossed stickers.The shine you've achieved on the rose lattice work really looks like then are under a glass panel. Beautifully Elegant!!
    Be sure to pop it into our challenge. Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic)
    *Hugs*
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card. I really love the colors for it. Those digis are really awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x