Thursday, 24 January 2013

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words

This is the first of two pages I've made from a brand new kit - A Picture Paints A Thousand Words. It's the biggest one we've ever done at Crafty Ann's and has been a couple of months in the creation. I put this page together in Craft Artist Pro 2. Everything is from the one kit which is quite unusual for me but there is such a lot in this one with lots of scope to create things to suit.

The page is to celebrate the arrival of a special little boy and he was just 8 days old when this photo was taken. The expression we were lucky enough to capture has a story all it's own and the title of the page sums it up perfectly and is what gave me the idea to use the canvas and easel.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

I'd better get off and link my entry to these challenges before I run out of time for the Digitally Sweet one! Thank you for dropping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Ann. Good luck in the challenges.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful piece of art! WOWZA!!! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful. it's so special. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Ann, Especially with such a special little fella as the star of your first LO showcasing your fabby new kit
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely digi layout. Gorgeous colours.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch, gorgoues photo. Thanks for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous .thank you for joining us over at Challenges 4 everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck in the challenge, fabulous page xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x