Friday, 18 January 2013

2-0-1-3


It's time for our first challenge of the year at CACB - it seems a long time since our last one but at the same time it feels like no time at all!
I've been having major trouble with the internet connection so I'm scheduling this post and hoping the connection will last long enough for me to do it so I'll keep it brief to increase my chances.
Our theme this time is a recipe to welcome 2013: 2 papers, 0 flower embellishments, 1 image/photo & 3 embellishments. I've made a layout using a photo from a holiday in Gran Canaria almost 7 years ago now. I've used a backing paper that will be in a new kit soon and the second one is from Sweet Sage as is the fob watch. I've put this page together in CAP2 and 'embossed' the plain paper - then decided to put the traingles in the centre square. I'm not sure how I did it but this paper was also picked up by the embossed part of the other one. I rather liked it so left it and made the 4 photo corners from the same triangles.The ribbon and bow are from Eggsrtavaganza. All the kits are from Crafty Ann's.

I'm entering my page into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you'll bet the chance to join us for this challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant card. Thanks for playing this week at Come And Get It Challenges.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. Super photo. You really have showcased it so beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a fabulous creation ! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x