Half of the team have gone monochrome and the other half duotone. I'm in the second camp (just in case you hadn't already guessed!) I love these colour combinations together and given the very grey summer we've had here in the UK, it was nice to make something bright. I created my card in Craft Artist then printed it off and layered it up. What I used:
- Turquoise backing paper from Tempting Turquoise, Purple paper on nested shape from Imperial purple, silver backing paper from a new kit hitting the shelves imminently.
- Silver leaf stems from Pretty in Pink, flowers from Sweet Sage (the colour changed in Craft Artist)
- Peacock Fan digi stamp - coloured digitally. All of these from Crafty Ann's
- Circular flourish from Modern Lace from Daisy Trail and colour changed in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
- LEJ - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - Bold Colours
- Everybody Art - Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Simon Says - Anything goes
- Paper Shelter - Layers on Layers
- Natalie & Amy - Anything Goes
- Scrapalicious - Anything Goes
- OSAAT - Use a digi
Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you'll be inspired to join us this week. Do pop over and visit the rest of the DT too, their samples are fabulous!