Friday, 7 December 2012

WOW!


I can't believe we're at that time of year again already, but it's time for our final challenge of 2012 at CACB! This time our theme is I'm dreaming of a white Christmas and we're looking for a white on white background with a coloured image/topper or purely white on white. As you can see, I've gone for the former. I decided to see if I could manage to do digital paper weaving using white papers - I managed and am very pleased with the result, but I have to tell you that it would have been a lot quicker to do it the old fashioned way with real paper! What I've used:

  • Snowflakes and red bp from Trad-temporary Christmas, white pearl from Imperial purple and the gold garland - all from Crafty Ann's.
  • A mask from Jessica Sprague to create the mount.
  • Craft Artist to create the card and for some of the special effects.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
I love putting red and white together at Christmas and really enjoyed doing this - I hope you'll get the chance to come and play along for our last challenge of the year :)

8 comments:

  1. This is classic and elegant Ann. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE this card!!! The red on white is such a good combination and the pinecones just finish it off!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and classy. I like the symmetry. Sensible choice of colours. Bravo ! Wonderful realization !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really elegant Christmas card. I know what you mean about the computer taking longer! LOL.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, hope you stop by again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and a stylish design. Thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma girls this week, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Hun love the weaved paper design it looks great :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

    Hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x