I put it together in Craft Artist 2 and used several kits from:
- Crafty Ann's - Trad-temporary Christmas and Imperial Purple
- Molemina Scrap - White Christmas
- With Love Studios - Life's Moments. This one was the bird. The one that comes in the kit is a black and white line drawing and isn't a specific bird which I can see could come in very handy. I gave it the 'watercolour' and 'promarker' treatment in ArtRage to turn it into a robin on this occasion and I'm delighted with the results.
- Charisma Cardz - Christmas Makes
- CHNCC - Anything Christmas Goes
- Come and Get It - Anything Christmas
- The Squirrel and the Fox - Christmas
- Dream Valley - Christmas
I decorated the inside too, but had written in it before I remembered that I hadn't done the photos - all is not lost though, I can still show you the layouts just not in the card.
They will enlarge if you click on them but I wanted to be able to have them side by side as they are in the card. After feeling so rotten for the last couple of weeks, I've really enjoyed creating this. I hope your Christmas preps are going according to plan too and thank you for dropping by at this busy time.