Monday, 17 December 2012

Shhhhh!

This is one of my upside down posts today. The card I'm sharing with you today is my hubby's Christmas card and doing the write up first lessens the chances of him seeing it before I give it to him so there is method in me madness! lol!
I put it together in Craft Artist 2 and used several kits from:

  • Crafty Ann's - Trad-temporary Christmas and Imperial Purple
  • Molemina Scrap - White Christmas
  • With Love Studios - Life's Moments. This one was the bird. The one that comes in the kit is a black and white line drawing and isn't a specific bird which I can see could come in very handy. I gave it the 'watercolour' and 'promarker' treatment in ArtRage to turn it into a robin on this occasion and I'm delighted with the results.

 I'm entering my card into these challenges:



I decorated the inside too, but had written in it before I remembered that I hadn't done the photos - all is not lost though, I can still show you the layouts just not in the card.


They will enlarge if you click on them but I wanted to be able to have them side by side as they are in the card. After feeling so rotten for the last couple of weeks, I've really enjoyed creating this. I hope your Christmas preps are going according to plan too and thank you for dropping by at this busy time.

7 comments:

  1. What fabulous colors, designs and layouts! I love the festive feel and all your design elements. Beautiful! Your hubby will love your masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas make! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband will love this wonderful card, Ann - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 103 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! He will LOVE it! Thank you for playing along this week at Come and Get It!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. An outstanding card, I have no doubt your hubby will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dream Valley this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure your hubby will be thrilled with this awesome creation! Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our latest challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x