Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Christmas in Turquoise


I've had hardly any time to create this week, but I've managed to get another couple of Christmas cards done and this is the first of them. It's a simple one really but one I'm pleased with because I like the clean look of it. What I've used:

  • Turquoise bp and snowflake from Trad-temporary Christmas, ribbon & bow from Tempting Turquoise, Pearl from Imperial Purple (the colour changed using Craft Artist 2), Silver Garland. All from Crafty Ann's
  • Masks from Jessica Sprague to create the mounts.
  • The white paper with the embossed lines is one I've just created and isn't part of a kit.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you're having a good one and I might be back with another post later! x

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Ann, love the turquoise. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thankyou for joining us over Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant looking christmas card and super colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very vibrant card, love the background too! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely looking card. Stunning! Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie (Mi)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card seems so luxurious! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x