Friday, 23 November 2012

Proud As A Peacock!


Goodness but I'm late with my post today! My apologies for this but I hope you'll think that it's better late than never.....
Challenge #79 at CACB is Animals or Birds - no people or insects for this one. I decided to use the Peacock digi stamp and thoroughly enjoyed myself colouring it in. The papers are from Trad-temporary Christmas (the large one) and Eggstravaganza (the scalloped one). The ribbon and bow and the bunting are from Tempting Turquoise. All are from Crafty Ann's. The mount the peacock is on is from a photo masks kit from Jessica Sprague that I changed in Craft Artist 2 by playing around with the textures in the styles tab. The fabulous outline happened with no help from me! I also created the lovely coppery 'brads' in CAP.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today, I hope your's is going well and that you'll find time to join us this fortnight x

P.S. I forgot to tell you that all Crafty Ann's Scrapbook kits are now less than £1 at either 95p or 75p!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the layout, colours and design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, i love the colour.. beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week and Good Luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colours, really makes the peacock pop out.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous image but also such stunning papers... really vibrant and shimmering, perfect match for the peacock! :)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card - I love the colours and all the texture!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done love your bg papers it makes your peacock just jump off the paper
    thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Lovely! Thanks for sharing this one with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x