Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Pink Christmas


Another Christmas card for you this morning. I treated myself to a new kit from Digital Crea called Holy Night and promptly changed the colours! This isn't because I don't like the original but because I was wanting to use the kit but also wanting a pink card! Never mind, I'll make another with the original colours soon. The cluster border down the left hand side is almost how it comes in the kit (apart from the change of colour) apart from the 'star' centres which I've added. I rather like the effect because it's slighlty reminiscent of a dream catcher. I've added other things from other kits to create what I wanted to achieve too - in this case it was some items from Trad-temporary Christmas and one of the silver baubles from Crafty Ann's. I created it all in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for visiting today x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Ann - I have to say I struggle with the concept of non-traditional colours when I try to make Christmas cards! Good luck in the challenge.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Ann. Sometimes we have to work out of our comfort zone and you have done so with this super card. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pinks in this card, love the embellies, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty, soft pink card. :-)
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Ann, all of the different elements work so well together.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Pauline X
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice shade of pink Ann and i love the lay out arrangement, love the side cluster. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Ann and I thought of dream catchers too before I read your post.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters challenge this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the colour and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and elegant. Thanks for joining us at CMM>x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You may prefer more traditional colours Ann but this really works and is a very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. It may not be a traditional colour but this is a strikingly beautiful pink Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x