Friday, 9 November 2012

CACB #78

It's Friday and time for our next challenge at CACB (these fortnights just seem to flash by!) This time we have a Tic Tac Toe challenge for you set by our lovely Kym
.

I've chosen the top row, gems. ribbon & flowers - although I've just used the one flower. It's the main feature though so I think that makes up for not using more. :)
I've used items from several kits: Cream Dream, Sweet Sage, Imperial Purple, Eggstravagana and Traditional Christmas. In the process, I've got one of my SILs Birthday cards ready for next month - happy days, all I have to do now is remember to post it!
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:

  • Sketch 'n' Stash - I've used sketch #84 and my neglected stash is the bp from the Sweet Sage Kit.
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you'll get the chance to join us this fortnight.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and super flower. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Ann - your sil will love it!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Ann, beautiful flower and I love your colour choice.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Ann, a gorgeous colour palette and I love your stunning flower too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colours love the card. Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this card is so unusual, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, I love the colours and your original idea. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions with our Birthday challenge, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is wonderful - Thanks for playing in our Birthday challenge over at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x