Friday, 12 October 2012

Yum! Yum!


Hello bloggers, it's time for another challenge at CACB and this time our theme is black & white + 1 other colour or black & white + a coloured topper. I've kind of combined the two here - mostly because I knew what I wanted in my head but struggled with it in reality! I used the red crinkle paper and turned the same paper black & grey to use with it. The digi stamp is Santa's treats and coloured digitally. I created the card in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you'll be able to join us this fortnight.

5 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't look like you struggled at all. Great card design. The crinkly paper is cool. Thanks for joining our Hip to be Square challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.The texture effects are fab and love the doily framing the image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I like how you accented the digi with colors and framing. Thanks for participating at CYP.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our Anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x