Monday, 22 October 2012

'Twas the night.......


I have barely been able to get on the computer for the last week, let alone getting anything creative done! Hopefully I'll get more chance this week.......anyway, I have managed this card which I created in Craft Artist. It's another black & white + 1 and was triggered by the challenge at CHNC.
What I used:

  • White bp from Denim Lace (from Miriam's Scrap)
  • Red bp, silver brads and snowglobe from Trad-temporary Christmas (from Crafty Ann's) The black bp is the red bp re-coloured in CAP 
  • Label from Swirling Memories (from Daisy Trail) and recoloured in CAP
  • Digi stamp from NanaVic digitals.
I was originally going to have two of the scalloped edged strips and used the punch feature in CAP2 to punch them out side by side and inadvertently created the piece of 'ric rac' as a waste piece which I kept to one side. In the end I decided to use only one of the punched out shapes and used the piece of 'ric rac' down the middle of it. I've also used it around the edges - I do love a 'happy accident' don't you?? Incidentally, the punch I used is one I created myself - just so you don't drive yourselves mad trying to find it, lol!

I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for visiting today and I hope your's is a good one.

11 comments:

  1. Super card, Ann - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 95 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always Ann - love it!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, what a fun and ♥FAB♥ holiday card! i especially love that super-cool snowglobe, and the strinking b&w (& red!) palette! thanks for sharing joining us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card! Thanks for playing in the Use An Animal Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby Do card Ann, something a bit different !! Thanks for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fun snow globe design ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely B, W and 1 other card, and a cute image too. Thanks for sharing your work with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Ann. Great colours. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation totally love the way you have showcased this image.

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how unique this is! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing in our "Use A Digi" challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week! Hope to see more of your lovely work!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x