Friday, 26 October 2012

Christmas in October


Given that I'm seeing various public places decorated for Christmas already, the title of this post doesn't seem all that outrageous! On this occasion though, it relates to our new challenge on CACB.I decided to make a page featuring one of our GDs. I created this layout in Craft Artist Pro 1. The hat on Sophie's head is one I drew and added and I decided to make this one a glitter globe rather than a snow globe so added the glitter in CAP too. Apart from the mount the text is on, everything is from Trad-temporary Christmas from Crafty Ann's. Even though this layout has been designed as a scrapbook page, it wouldn't take much to adapt it for a family Christmas card too.
I'm entering my layout into these challenges:

Thank you for your visit today and I hope you'll get the chance to join us this fortnight.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed she is a star! Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your page. Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Stamping with the Dragon.

    Jo (DT member).x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x