Sunday, 2 September 2012

When Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney...

I'm all Christmassy right now...well, might as well go with the weather I suppose!! No, seriously, we've just released a new Scrapbook Kit into Crafty Ann's and it's mega! It's the biggest kit we've ever done with 7 backing papers and 25 elements and is just 95p. It's called Trad-temporary Christmas because it caters for both traditional and contemporary and I've been having a ball playing with it. I've gone for a traditional look with this first card - everything is from the new kit except  sentiment and the Santa Stuck in the Chimney digi which I coloured digitally and put it behind the snow globe.

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

  • Sketch 'n' Stash - I've missed one part of the sketch off, so I hope this is still acceptable, team. If it isn't let me know and I'll remove it.
  • Inky Impressions - Primary Colours
  • Sweet Stampin' - Inspired by a song or film (When Santa got stuck in the chimney! Had to be, lol!)
  • 2 Sisters - Primary Colours
  • OSAAT - Use a digi
I'll be posting a contemporary one shortly too but in the meantime I hope this one makes you smile.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ann, The image made me smile, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this wonderful Christmas card. The layout is great. And such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cute Christmas card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous Ann and I love your take on our sketch.
    Another of your beautifully designed kits, you are so clever.
    Hope you are keeping well sweetie?
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You make me almost Christmasy! Clever how you did the globe over Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at One Stitch At A Time Challenge this week!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creation. Sure is a smile card. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Use a digi challenge. Hope to see you back with us next week.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card great image and layout thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card. I love the image, colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, love the fun image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... and at OSAAT as well. Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card!- thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Love the background layers oh so much! Thanks for joining us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x