Saturday, 15 September 2012

Soft and Gentle

I treated myself to Craft Artist 2 Professional yesterday and seem to have 'lost' 24 hours! I loved CAP1 and when I saw how much more CAP2 can do, I couldn't resist. There is so much to learn that I've spent hours trying things out and have still barely scratched the surface I suspect - that's brilliant though, because it will grow with me as I learn. This is my first creation done with it and I'm loving the muted shades. I've done a lot of colour changing and such like so hardly anything has escaped! The only things that remain exactly the same are the bp and the pearls! What I've used:

  • White mount, torn edged 'handmade' paper and the pearls are from Imperial Purple. The ribbon is from the Eggstravaganza kit and the leaves are from Pretty in Pink. (All from Crafty Ann's)
  • Bow from Aged Wedding (from Miriam)
  • The flowers and birdcage are from the Dayydream kit which comes as part of CAP2
  • Backing Paper from Beaches (& CAP2 from Daisy Trail)
I'm entering my creation into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today.

11 comments:

  1. Ann, you are right, this is definitely soft and gentle. :^) The color is so muted and the design is so sweet. It is a beautiful card! Love the birdcage and its "die cut". Thank you for joining our challenge at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. So elegant looking! Isn't amazing how much time passes when we get into creating?? Great job!

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! This is so calming, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to joining us at the Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dear Ann I think I will have to purchase it as well. Your flowery creation is fantastic.
    thank you for sharing at Digitally Sweet Challenge.

    Hugs Ali x (DWDT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfully co-ordinated, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely Ann, it is soft and gentle.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann this is really, really pretty!! It's so easy to lose a day when you are creating isn't it?? You did an amazing job and I am so happy you shared your creation with us at Digitally Sweet!!! How you join us again!!
    Tina (DSDT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Ann I'm trying to resist buying Cap 2 - how could you? Such a beautiful card .
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x