Sunday, 9 September 2012

Life's a Beach!


This page took me out of my comfort zone a bit because it isn't very often that I use more than 1 or, occasionally, 2 photos on a page and don't tend to pile the embellishments up too much so this is quite a packed page for me! I enjoyed making it although I'm sure it could be improved on so I may come back to it at some point.The multi frame is from Tempting Turquoise from Crafty Ann's and everything else is from Beaches from Daisy Trail. The backing paper I created by using one from the kit and overlaying it with the same photo you see in the rectangular part of the frame at the bottom then playing with the blend modes and the transparency to merge the two. The blend mode that worked best here was multiply. All of this was done in Craft Artist.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you are enjoying yours.

10 comments:

  1. Ann this is just beautiful - you're right it is different to your normal pages, but it's just as stunning.
    Thank you so much for supporting us at Digitally Sweet. Hope you win something
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous i love it. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody. hugs trisha DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page Ann. I love it.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful page Ann - love the way you have done it. I don't like a lot of "clutter" or embellishments either, but you have it just right on this. Good luck in the challenges!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann!! I wouldn't change a thing about this, it's gorgeous!! I absolutely love all the embellishments, you did a fabulous job! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really COOL! It makes me want to be at the beach!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, thanks for joining in with our colour combo challenge at the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you are out of your comfort zone and hope you go there again!! Great page.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    Hugs Ali x (DSDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great beach page, wish I was there!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty page:) If this is out of your comfort zone, I look forward to seeing what is in your comfort zone:) Well done! Thanks for joining us at http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Elizabeth DSDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x