Thursday, 13 September 2012

Disney Bubbles


Okay, I'll 'fess up now - I couldn't think of a better title for this post! I've been inspired again by the team at Digitally Sweet and couldn't resist another go at the current challenge which is to use more than one photo and seeing as I was already out of my comfort zone, I thought I'd stay there a bit longer. As usual, I've put this page together in Craft Artist. I decided to use the snow globe and turn it into a glitter globe instead and used one of the glitter brushes that comes as part of CAP. I'm not quite sure why, but I fancied a bubble effect to go with it so created a 'glass' bubble to put over the other photos. These were backed with a silver paper that was given an edge. What I used:

  • Backing paper from Eggstravaganza kit, snow globe and silver paper from Trad-temporary Christmas kit (both from Crafty Ann's)
  • Element at the bottom of the page from Aged Wedding (from Miriam's), changed by adding an effect I created myself. The same effect was used on the text.
  • Craft Artist Professional (from Serif)
In case you're wondering whose first trip these are from, it was mine! We went to Florida for our honeymoon 5 years ago and when my hubby realised that I'd never been, he decided we should remedy that! The Epcot Centre was my favourite which is why it got centre stage.
I'm entering my page into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today.

7 comments:

  1. OH Ann this is SO FABULOUS!! It's been years since I was at Disney but Epcot was my favorite also! SO MUCH TO SEE!! Your creation showcases everything so fantastically! GREAT JOB!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘NO STAMPS ALLOWED’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have done this - and wht a good idea to turn your snowglobe into a gitterglobe. Good luck in the challenges.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do I love the use of a snowball, so perfect for wishing on dreams at Disney. Beautiful page and well done! Thanks for joining us at http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Elizabeth DSDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your bubble disney page, some great photos on show. Thank you for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    Hugs Ali x (DSDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO! Love the snowball and the bubbles. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this worked out beautifully! Such a gorgeous group of pictures and perfectly displayed :) Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our No Staps Allowed challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a wonderful layout and it's perfect for the pictures. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Sisterhood of Crafters for our "No Stamps Allowed" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x